The National Association of Apartment Locators is a professional trade association whose members are committed to operating their businesses with ethics, honesty, and integrity. Our apartment locator members are a diverse community of small, medium, and large apartment locating firms, dedicated to the highest level of service to the clients and apartment communities they serve.
NAAL is the only trade association for apartment locators. We formed in 2011 to collectively demonstrate our commitment to excellence. We wrote the first Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice for apartment locators, to emphasize the importance of professional relationships with apartment communities. NAAL strives for cohesion and unity among its members and throughout the industry.
Membership to the National Association of Apartment Locators means you have a strong partner invested in your success. We share your passion for helping others, and creating opportunities for success. Our NAAL board is a combination of individual locators, small companies, and large firms, all working for you. They understand the challenges locators face because they face them every day. Our board believes in protecting the best interests of our members. We want to empower locators to achieve more success than they thought possible.
There is strength in numbers and unity. When we come together, our collective voice is stronger and greater than we could ever achieve on our own.
APARTMENT LOCATOR/BROKER MEMBERSHIP
Any apartment locator in any state can join NAAL, as long as they have an active real estate license (in most states) and agree to operate by our Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. If you are located in Georgia or Alabama where a real estate license is not required, we waive the license requirement, but you are still required to uphold our Code of Ethics to maintain your membership.
NAAL offers one type of membership. Whether you are an individual agent, owner, or broker, all members join individually. As a broker member, your sponsored agents are not required to join, but your membership does not extend to your sponsored agents either. Each State has different sponsorship rules, so we offer a flexible "one size fits all" membership where each locator determines for themselves if they want to join as a member. If a locator member changes brokers, the membership moves with them and their online profile and directory is updated with their new broker information. Individual memberships offer the greatest flexibility to every locator in every State.
Annual Membership - $125
PROFESSIONAL CREDIBILITY AND ONLINE PROFILE
Professional profile on our website displaying your experience, biography, social media connections, lead capture contact form, and client reviews from Facebook, Yelp, and Google.
Listing in our locator membership directory and distributed to every apartment community in our database. It is also available for FREE download to any apartment community who registers on our website.
Networking opportunities at association events throughout the year.
Leadership and volunteer opportunities on committee's and board of directors.
Promote your membership to management companies through property relations events.
- Dashboard - The dashboard is the main control panel to all of your member tools.
- Lead Dashboard - A dashboard of leads collected from your NAAL profile on the NAAL website or other places you advertise your membership. This universal form can be used on any web page to capture leads in one central client database.
- Edit Member Profile - Make changes to your profile information, and social media channels displayed on your NAAL member profile, and in the NAAL member directory distributed to property management companies.
- Relevant Social Media Posts/RSS Feed - An exclusive feed of relevant articles apartment locators can copy/paste to their own social media channels. We've searched through multi family blogs and articles to create a simple list for our members to publish high level, relevant content for your personal social media.
- NAAL Logos - Download a ZIP file of NAAL logos in various sizes and backgrounds. Promote your NAAL membership on business cards, cover letters, email signature, and website.
- Apartment Database (BETA TESTING) - A self service portal for NAAL members to crowd source commission rates, avoid lists, compliance information, and registration instructions. You can see floor plans, photos, and basic listing information on every property in the database. Members can nominate properties in the database as a "preferred" property, so other members can congratulate the property on their status and provide exceptional customer service.
NAAL doesn't have an accounting department so we utilize PayPal for self service payment subscriptions. NAAL does not keep your credit card information and we don't have the ability to update your credit card information. You can use any debit card, credit card, or PayPal account to pay your membership dues. If at any time your payment information needs to be changed or you need to cancel your membership dues, simply log into your PayPal account and update it accordingly.
Your dues are automatically renewed until you cancel. You can cancel your membership at any time by logging into your PayPal account and cancelling your automatic payment. If your payment fails, you will receive one notification email from PayPal to update your information.
Copyright © 2011- National Association of Apartment Locators