Strengthening relationships between apartment locators and apartment communities with ethics, honesty and integrity.
APARTMENT LOCATORS WITH THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEGRITY
The National Association of Apartment Locators (NAAL) is a non-profit trade association formed in 2011 to maximize the mutually beneficial relationship between apartment locators and the multifamily communities we serve.
Our recent member survey revealed that 70% of our members joined NAAL to add credibility and strengthen relationships with apartment communities. All of our members contribute to improving the culture of our organization, and want to continue adding value to the service they provide to renters and apartment communities. This year our local chapters will be organizing a property relations campaign to show our appreciation to the communities that work with apartment locators.
The integrity of our members is our highest priority. Every member must agree to operate their business according to our Code of Ethics and Business Practices. We strongly encourage property managers and renters to insist on NAAL membership before agreeing to work with an apartment locator. All of our members have been vetted and hold themselves accountable to a higher standard than other locators.
A PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY WITH PASSION
NAAL is a professional community of apartment locators who are passionate about providing the highest level of service to their clients and the apartment communities they serve. Our members strengthen these relationships by demonstrating professionalism, honesty and integrity, thereby guiding the future success of our individual companies. As an organization we continually raise the standards of conduct among our locator members to emphasize the importance of leadership and positive relationships.
Apartment Locator Membership Benefits
Joining the National Association of Apartment Locators connects you with a powerful and diverse community to promote your value and strengthen your relationships with the apartment communities you serve. Membership helps locators achieve their goals and differentiate their business. Each member has access to the following tools in the members only section:
- Member Profile - Showcase your apartment locating company and generate leads with the membership directory. Online reviews are a powerful tool to communicate trust and integrity to potential clients. Ask clients to submit reviews on your profile.
- Membership Logo's - Show every apartment community that you hold yourself to a higher standard by displaying our membership logos on your email signature, website and business cards.
- Referral Network - Receive referrals from other NAAL members nationwide.
- Property Relations - Participate in property relations opportunities in your city.
- Education/Collaboration - Local and online meetings to collaborate with other locators in your area.
- Forms - NAAL has several forms to support apartment locating transactions.
- Compliance Depot Exemption List - All of our members pulled together to compile a list of management companies that exempted apartment locators from paying the annual Compliance Depot fee. This is no guarantee that you will also be exempt, but it will give you some documentation to request the exemption.
- Meetings - Members are invited to attend our membership meetings where we hold an open forum about your specific market. There is also a presentation of the quarterly transaction and commission data for your area.
© Copyright 2011-2016 by the National Association of Apartment Locators